Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back from Vacation with a Vengence

I've been gone for a long time, without internet access, so sorry about the lack of posts for a while.  I spent 12 heavenly days in St. George on summer vacation with my family!  The 100 Heart Challenge vacation highlights... I was able to exercise EVERYDAY (but Sunday) while on vacation.  I played a lot of tennis, which was so awesome considering I just had Achilles tendon repair last year.  Now the lowlights...I didn't follow my nutrition plan; I was on vacation and NO ONE wanted to "be on a diet". 

Now I'm back and feeling very commited.  I've had two great workouts this week and my eating has been top notch.  I've been pop free for over 60 hours  - is it obvious I have struggle with a pop addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment