Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Day With My New BFF

I'm referring to my trainer Alex as my bff.  He's an amazing trainer, and he's done a great job at pushing me to my limits.  I've really enjoyed getting back into exercise...the exercising since the challenge started has gone very well.  I'm not going to lie and say it's been easy, but I can feel how worth it the exercising is.  It's been great to go into the wellness center and see the other 100 Day Heart Challenge participants working out.  Bruce is awesome...I consider him a warrior.

Tomorrow's the first day of the nutrician class.  I can't wait to see what the dietician has in store for me.  I've kept a food journal since we started, but the eating part is definitely my biggest struggle.  I feel so fortunate to be a part of this program.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cheryl! Go get 'em!

    ...and remember to 'share' everything you learn with your 'finance/accounting' buddies.

    ReplyDelete