Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wish Me Luck

The 100 Day Heart Challenge has not been super easy for me as of lately.  My job is very demanding and is very stressful this time of year, which generally means missing a few workouts and stress eating:(  I have missed a few workouts, and I have eaten my fair share of bad food over the past three weeks.  However, I am proud to say I've stayed true to running my long runs on Saturday mornings, and I've stayed true to my goal of attempting to run a half marathon. 

I signed up for the first annual Nebo Half Marathon, which is this upcoming Saturday morning.  I'm really looking forward to completing this run, but I know it's gonna hurt.  This past Saturday I ran 10 miles, which is the most I've run during this challenge, and it wasn't easy.  So when you wake up on Saturday morning and if you think about it, then please send me your positive vibes.  I'll need all the luck I can get!

I've been so thankful to be a part of this heart challenge as I feel like I've regained my old self.  I feel much happier with me and a lot more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment