Friday, August 26, 2011

Things Are Looking Up

I'm almost finished with budgets, which means I won't need to miss any more of my workouts.  I actually hate to miss a workout especially when I miss due to too much work, so I'm glad budgets are almost finished.  I haven't really lost a ton of weight, but that's ok because I had three people today tell me I sure have lost a lot of weight!  It was just what I needed to hear to get me through my slump.  I'm really hoping I'm just a solid mass of heavy muscle...which is why my scale isn't lowering as quickly as I'd like.  A girl can dream can't she.

 I have had a pretty good week dispite missing a couple workouts.  I reached a running milestone.  I was able to run all the way up the Summit Ridge hill by my house without stopping.  No joke, the hills like a mile long, and it is brutal.  I've never made it before without stopping about half way.  I had my ipod on and ironically the Doobie Brother's song "It Keeps You Running" came on.  This song mixed with mental images of Forest Gump running across the country kept me running!

Cheers to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment