Monday, June 20, 2011

Reality Check

I've completed the first week of exercise, which went well.  I was really happy with the way the workouts went, I even ran over four miles on Saturday.  I felt good.  I also completed the first week of logging food in a journal, which didn't go quite as smooth.  You sincerely think you are doing all the things you need to be doing, but then you have to admit you went to most of the snack ladies at Costco and sampled all of the unhealthy, quick to prepare foods they were peddling. And Father's Day was a little rough because I had to eat the yummy cobbler I made for my husband.

I work up today looking at a fresh start for the week.  I met with my trainer early this morning and had a great workout.  I'm committing today to increase my water intake, which I hope helps me with better eating habits.  I'm not perfect, but I'm going to keep working towards improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment